Two day Masterclass in Floral Cake Painting 17th- 18th March 2020- Dorchester
Two Day Masterclass in Floral Cake Painting 17th - 18th March 2020- @ Angel Cake Company, 12 Lydgate St, Poundbury, Dorchester DT1 3SJ
10 am- 4.30 pm approx
Join Lou for a wonderful two days of cake painting at the lovely Angel Cake Company Studio in Dorchester, Dorset. Lou will introduce you to her painting techniques and will teach you the detailed floral design step by step.
You will learn:
- How to paint freehand flowers using Lou's methods - shapes, layers and proportions.
- How to identify an area that needs improving and working out what to do
- Learn the importance of shading and highlights and how to add them.
- colour mixing, how to tone down colours to make them more natural
- Working with cocoa butter, the do's and don'ts
- Different Paint consistencies and when to use them
- Brush techniques
You will be working on covered Cake dummies. These are included in this Dorchester Class. You do have the option to bring your own covered Dummies which would give you a £60 discount. please contact us before purchasing if you would like this option.
A light lunch will be provided.
All tools (brushes etc) are also provided for use on the day only.
Please note that ALL Classes are non refundable so please make sure that you are available on those dates.
If, in the unlikely circumstances that Lou needs to cancel/rearrange the class due to illness, then a full refund will be given. If Weather circumstances postpones a class, Lou will try to rearrange to a date/dates that suits most, if not all students.